Wilderness Edge Survival Knife
Fighter Pilots’ Survival Knife ─ Used by Military in Japan and Poland
As seen on the Lost TV series. The Wilderness Edge™ version is the ultimate survival knife and kit. You’ll never worry about getting lost in the woods again because the Wilderness Edge™ includes everything you need to catch and prepare food, start a fire, find your way, see in the dark and signal for help. Perfect for military, scouts, preppers, bush crafters, survivalists, or for anyone who wants to be prepared! It contains essential gear to save you from a disaster; it could save your life in an emergency. Knife includes Eagle Claw® split shot and Norwegian Mustad® fishhooks, US-made flies.
This system is made from the finest rugged & corrosion-resistant materials. The components of this unique set of wilderness survival tools fit into either the handle or the sheath. It’s a 32-piece multi-functional survival system, including:
This knife is the survival knife issued to Air Force pilots in Japan and Poland.
- $6.95 for orders under 1.5 lbs
- $11.95 for orders over 1.5 lbs
- Free shipping on orders over $150!
- Full tang 10.5″ knife (6″ blade) with ripsaw top, 420HC SS, with thumb guards & finger grip
- LED Splash-Lite submersible flashlight with 20 year lithium battery ─ stores in handle
- Fast-release knife sheath; converts to fishing pole with reel
- 17 pieces ─ fishing tackle, hooks, swivels, fly, and weights
- Nail ─ for punching holes in leather and canvas for lacing
- 2 safety pins
- Thigh strap ─ doubles as gear strap
- Signal mirror with sight
- Small animal snare
- Liquid-filled compass with lanyard ability slot
- Magnesium fire starter stick
- Ceramic knife sharpener rod
- Survival guide fan card (10 pages)
- Drilling thumbscrew drills wood and light metal materials
- Orange display stand not included
- SKUs: TTKWE01-BR, TTKWE01-BL
- Flashlight lens works as a magnifier
- Fishhook and line can be used as needle and thread
- Thigh strap can be used as a tourniquet
- Full tang knife butt can be used for light hammering
- Available in brown and black low-visibility blades
Proudly made in the USA.
(complies with the “Buy American Act” – may contain imported components)