Sirius Strobe 200
Used by Boaters, Scuba Divers, Military, and Fire Fighters Worldwide!
Our most popular strobe now features a 7-watt LED strobe module. This double O-ring sealed, waterproof unit will run 30+ hours on a set of fresh batteries (included), is dive rated to 500 feet, and can be seen for miles at night (conditions permitting with a clear lens). Since it uses a high-intensity LED strobe module there are no fragile glass tubes to break. Includes, at no additional cost, a Velcro strap. Safer and less expensive to use than standard strike flares.
Safer and less expensive to use than standard strike flares.
- Twist-on, rotary switch
- Depth rating: 500-feet, IP68M
- Lamp: high-intensity 7-watt LED strobe
- Lamp life: 10,000+ hours (36+ million flashes)
- Burn time: 30+ hours
- Initial flash rate: 120 flashes per minute (2-Hz) with fresh batteries
- Visible for several miles with a clear lens (conditions permitting)
- Batteries: 2-C alkaline — included
- CE (European Union compliant) RoHS compliant
- Materials: ABS and Lexan®
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 7.25″ L x 1.9″ diameter
- SKU: TTS200-O
- Lifetime warranty
Proudly made in the USA.
(complies with the “Buy American Act” – may contain imported components)
- $6.95 for orders under 1.5 lbs
- $11.95 for orders over 1.5 lbs
- Free shipping on orders over $150!