Sea Star Flashlight
The Future of LED Lighting Is Here Today
The Sea Star features a non-slip grip, body design as well as an upgraded LED module. You have your choice of 240- or 500-lumens of blistering, solar-quality light output with an ultra-tight 6-degree beam pattern. This spot beam pattern enables the Sea Star to cut through fog and smoke), or the 500-lumen 15-degree medium beam to flood your dive with light.
This flashlight is marine and military-issue tough ─ it’s used by US/NATO amphibious forces. Double O-ring seals give this waterproof light an underwater depth rating of 500 feet. The light includes an adjustable, cushioned wrist lanyard and rubber glare guard/candle stand.
This spot beam pattern enables the Sea Star to cut through fog and smoke), or the 500-lumen 15-degree medium beam to flood your dive with light.
- $6.95 for orders under 1.5 lbs
- $11.95 for orders over 1.5 lbs
- Free shipping on orders over $150!
- Lumens: 240 or 500
- 240 Lumen light burn time: 15 hours at full power and 50 hours of usable light as the batteries run down.
- 500 Lumen light burn time: 8 hours at full power and 20 hours of usable light as the batteries run down.
- Depth rating: 500 feet, IP68M
- Lamp: high-intensity, white LED
- Lamp life: 10,000+ Hours
- Battery life: 8-15 hours, depending on lumens, with fresh batteries
- Batteries: 3-C alkaline — included
- CE (European Union compliant) RoHS compliant
- Materials: ABS and Lexan®
- Weight: 13.25 oz.
- Length: 8.20″
- Diameter: 2″ (at lens)
- Twist-on, rotary switch
- Orange display stand not included
- Lifetime warranty
- SKUs: TTFSSS01-240, TTFSSS01-500
Proudly made in the USA.
(Complies with the “Buy American Act” – may contain imported components)