C-1002 Two Color Distress Light Flag & Whistle
US Coast Guard Complete Compliance Kit with Light, Flag, Whistle & Batteries
Compare to one-color C-1003 eVDSD
The Sirius Signal C-1002 two-color electronic Visual Distress Device (eVDSD) is the world’s first marine safety electronic flare to meet the new USCG safety standard. The C-1002 is five times brighter than any approved device on the market — incorporating 13 LEDs. The C-1002 includes the Sirius Signal App for iOS & Android cell phones, taking boating safety to a new level using LTE service.
Smartphone App functions include:
- Float plan notification
- One-touch Check Me, during trips
- Instantaneous SOS notification and location to first responders, towing services and other designated contacts
Proudly made in the USA. Your purchase keeps Americans working.
The Best and Brightest eVDSD Approved for Carriage!
- $6.95 for orders under 1.5 lbs
- $11.95 for orders over 1.5 lbs
- Free shipping on orders over $150!
Case size: 6 units
- Flashes USCG spec SOS signal in colors and infrared
- LED power: 6 red-orange 610-620 nm 6 cyan 490-520 nm 1 IR 740-890
- Required performance specification run time – 2 hours. Operational run time 8 hours
- Radiate average effective intensity 50 cd
- Switch design: Self-cleaning lever
- Accidental switch activation protection
- Requires 8-CR123 batteries (included)
- Bluetooth-enabled with enhanced connectivity
- Sirius Signal Application
- Lanyard included (1.5m)
- Height 8.5 in
- Weight without batteries: 1.08 lbs, weight with batteries: 1.37 lbs
- Shipping weight (with packaging): 1.708 lbs
- CE (European Union compliant) RoHS compliant
- SKU: SSDC1002-ROC
- Proudly made in the USA. (Complies with “Buy American Act” – may contain imported components.)
Your purchase keeps Americans working.
- Patent Pending