When you think of getting a gift for that special boater, do you know what to get them? Whether they are rookies or experienced boaters, they will definitely benefit from having one of Sirius Signal’s C-1002 two-color electronic flares on board. This S.O.S. distress light is USCG approved to replace all types of pyrotechnic flares. The best part is that there is NO need to replace this light every three and a half years like those other flares because these NEVER expire! “That’s amazing!” You exclaim. We know, we made them! It’s pretty darn awesome that boaters all over the United States with boats that require flares onboard would NEVER have to think of buying more of those nasty little explosive and toxic flares again. E-flares are not only good for the environment, but they’re also good for your pocket (no need to replace these every three years), your safety (ultra-safe to use, unlike those other molten sludge producing sticks that burn no longer than a few minutes at best), your untrained family and friend (no special training or equipment required to operate the light, unlike those other erupting test tube-like flares), and your emergency situation (should you actually need to use one; because these stay on for up to 600 times longer than regular flares).
So if you’re in the market for that perfect gift for your novice boater friend or family, or the one that seems to have it all, consider getting them the C-1002 light from Sirius Signal.
Here are some of the features of the C-1002 two-color S.O.S. distress light:
- Flashes USCG spec SOS signal in colors and infrared
- LED power: 6 red-orange 610-620 nm 6 cyan 490-520 nm 1 IR 740-890
- Required performance specification run time – 2 hours. Operational run time 8 hours
- Radiate average effective intensity 50 cd
- Switch design: Self-cleaning lever
- Accidental switch activation protection
- Requires 8-CR123 batteries (included)
- Bluetooth-enabled with enhanced connectivity
- Sirius Signal Application integration enabled
- Lanyard included (1.5m)
- Whistle and flag included in the kit
- CE (European Union compliant) RoHS compliant
- Proudly made in the USA. (Complies with “Buy American Act” – may contain imported components.)
Your purchase keeps Americans working.
All of these features are really impressive. So, give your loved one the gift they may not have known that they needed, but will completely appreciate that they now have…