Designed and Engineered by Sirius Signal,
Manufactured and Distributed by Weems & Plath
OUR ELECTRONIC FLARE IS THE ORIGINAL ALTERNATIVE TO TRADITIONAL FLARES
The SOS Distress Light is the first and LED Visual Distress Signal Device to meet U.S. Coast Guard requirements to completely replace traditional pyrotechnic flares. Unlike traditional flares, this electronic SOS beacon never expires which solves the challenge of flare disposal.
This floating electric LED marine flare can be hand-held, tethered, or hoisted aloft. It runs hours, unlike traditional flares which last minutes or less.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF OUR ELECTRONIC FLARE
- Complies with all U.S. Coast Guard requirements for “Night Visual Distress Signals” as found in the Code of Federal Regulations: 46 CFR 161.013
- LED flare flashes ONLY the SOS light sequence
- When combined with a daytime distress signal flag (included in package),this electric flare meets ALL USCG Federal Requirements for DAY and NIGHT use in lieu of traditional flares
- Floats with lens-up to optimize both the all-around horizontal and vertical light beams
- No expiration or disposal issues
- Family and boat SAFE – no flame!
- SIMPLE twist-on operation
- Visible up to 10 nautical miles
- Battery-operated (3 C-cell Alkaline batteries, not included)
- Made in U.S.A.
- Patent Numbers: 9,171,436 and D720,247
In the event of an emergency,
DO YOU KNOW IF YOUR MARINE DISTRESS DEVICES WILL WORK?
With the SOS Distress Light, you don’t have to hope, you can be sure.
Introducing the first-ever electric flare to comply with all U.S. Coast Guard requirements for Night Visual Distress Signals. This LED marine flare device and is reliable, user-friendly and environmentally safe.
A visibility of up to 10 nautical miles and a battery life that lasts HOURS (compared to minutes or seconds) makes the SOS Distress Light a superior alternative to traditional boating flares. Never again will you worry if your marine flares are expired or may not work – this LED marine flare never expires and can easily be tested by turning the on/off switch.
When you purchase the SOS Distress Light and its accompanying daytime distress flag, you are 100% compliant with ALL day and nighttime marine distress signal device requirements.
Even more, you will be aiding efforts to help stop the pollution of the world’s waters – for every SOS Distress Light purchased at least three fewer toxic chemical flares will need to be disposed of.
Safety for you, your family and the environment…SAFETY FOR LIFE.